As Jumbo as Jumbo can be! This bag was designed with the casual cyclist in mind but one that is also willing (and desiring) to get a little rowdy now and then. Don't let your gear keep you from exploring local single-track. "Rugged riding ahead? Bring it!"
The Jumbo Jammer bag is a unique high volume, rackless, universal handlebar/saddle bag. This bag was designed with you in mind! This bag is perfect for city commuting/road touring/dirt bike packing or casual beach rides - load it up with the essentials and have plenty of room for more gear. This bag was designed by cyclists for cyclists!
It is easy to use, fun to ride with and a treat when you need it; forget your bike is loaded down with the help of the Jumbo Jammer! Lightweight, durable and weatherproof!
There are two external expanding front pockets with a flap lid. The lid has a 2" strip of 3M reflective and a blinky light loop directly above. This bag was made for either front (for dirt) or rear (for road) use and will accommodate a variety of bikes, handle bars and different riding styles.
The closure straps (C.W.S.) were designed to give adjustable positions for the optimal weight to tension ratio. You can load this pup up and really cinch it down to create a stiff and compact bag with minimal sway or sag when mounted appropriately.
The bag has an internal structure to give form and an internal stiffener which will not bend or break. We designed this bag to open up new options on how your gear is carried, don't be afraid to get creative and try different mounting techniques!
When fully expanded the Jumbo Jammer will reach up to 26L in volume and can be rolled down to more than half of that. Yeah, 26 liters! You'll believe it when you see it.
• Minimum Front clearance required: 10" - 12" measured from the top of the handlebars to the top of the tire. If you have less than 12", please keep the front pockets empty as they will likely rub the tire.
• Minimum Rear clearance required: 10" - 12" measured from saddle rail to the top of the tire. If you have less than 12", please keep the front pockets empty as they will likely rub the tire.
• Internal hard liner for added stability
• Internal stiffener for added stability at handlebar/saddle mounting points
•Dual Expanding Front Pockets
•Front 3M Reflective
• Blinky Light Loop
• Adjustable Mounting Techniques
• Internal Roll Top Stiffener
• Seam taped liner for a fully weatherproof main pocket - oh yeah!
• YKK Buckles and hardware
• Made in the USA Nylon Webbing, Velcro and Hardware
• Front or rear mount ability depending on road conditions and pack load. We suggest a light load for rear use. When mounted on the rear the bag performs optimally for road use but can be used in the dirt if packed appropriately i.e. heavy and bulky stuff at the bottom and cinched like hell! Use the Additional Hardware included along with the bag to really secure it to the bars. Who needs 5 attachment points when you can create a 7 point attachment system!